The Operations Executive oversees all on-site tasks. He/She is the main person that contacts the vendors to ensure that the events are on time and within budget. He/She works closely with other departments and vendors to ensure operational requirements are fulfilled. The Role:
- Able to manage event/exhibition logistics as part of a project team.
- Create, manage, and communicate the project plans and relevant documentation for assigned projects, with clarity of expectations and deadlines for all stakeholders’ pre-event, during, and post-event.
- Works with vendors to establish layouts ensuring proper attendee traffic flow, adequate areas for registration, room placements, food & beverage stations/rooms and exhibition floor plans.
- Able to manage all pre-and onsite facility interactions; including but not limited to venue, decorator, freight, audio visual, builders, etc.
- Able to manage the creation of operational communications with vendors and exhibitors including service kits, security forms, freight scheduling, and other activities.
- Able to manage all pre-event logistics such as but not limited to show information documents, temporary space arrangements, signage, and ordering of exhibition materials.
- On site, manages logistical needs; parking, audiovisual needs, reviews and complies with all facilities contracts, vendors, including security, and medical personnel.