Freelance Job Description
We are looking for outstanding interns who can:
a) drive pre-identified sustainable fashion brands to sell on our platform,
b) deepen the relationship between our platform and these brands subsequently and
c) identify and drive other relevant sustainable fashion brands (not already identified by us) to sell on our platform.
Remuneration can be a mix of base + commission. Possibiity to transit into full time role if there is a mutual fit.
The below are further information on this role, including but not limited to the scope of activities:
- Reach out to and engage with our pre-screened list of independant, boutique sustainable brands in selected Asia Pacific countries with the goal of driving these brands to sell on our platform.
- We will provide you with a pre-screened brand list and where possible certain key contact details of these brands. Where contact details of these brands are not available, talent should be resourceful enough to find other avenues to connect with these brands and to get these brands to sell on our platform.
- If there are relevant brands that fit our screening criteria that we have not identified, we welcome our experts to take the initiative to surface this for internal discussions and subsequent engagement.
- Experts are required to be the brands' key contact and work with a customer support team that we are forming to assist these brands on their onboarding process, such as inventory onboarding.
- The customer support team will do the heavy lifting during onboarding if needed but the business development team needs to be managing the brand relationship.
- We see the Business Development interns as trainee “Relationship Managers” to the brands they onboarded.
- While we have a Customer Support Team who will take care of queries and concerns, the Business Development Team is expected to work closely in the coordination and implementation of brand marketing strategies and explore potential collaboration and business opportunities with these brands in the future.
- If you are a telemarketer who is experienced in cold calls, this job post is NOT for you.
- Each intern will most likely be given an initial list of 150 to 200 brands, depending on your geographical strength.
- Initial KPI will be the number of brands who have agreed to sell on our platform.
- Each expert will be remunerated on a mix of hourly rate and commission for every successful onboarded brand
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree (or pursuing) preferably in business, management or marketing.
- Strong sales and marketing experience. Will be beneficial if you have expreience in e-commerce, fashion or dealing with brands
- Ability to not just execute but also take initiatives, be able to think in a holistic manner, and find solutions.
- Analytical and creative skills who can think outside the box. One who is able to see and trail blaze new opportunities.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Great attention to detail.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Bonus if you also have excellent Bahasa Indonesia language skills
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE