Freelance Job Description
Looking for energetic, passionate, and responsible Assistant Teachers, who enjoy interacting with young children (4-6 years old / 7-11 years olds), to lead and engage them in hands-on experiential holiday programs.
Key responsibilities include:
a) conducting experiments and explaining key concepts in a concise and engaging manner,
b) designing fun and engaging activities to help young children reinforce concepts,
c) guiding and motivating the children,
d) leading small-group discussions,
e) spicing up the class, and creating a fun and safe environment for the children to discover and explore,
f) managing the class / group dynamics,
g) providing prompt daily updates on children’s progress and wellbeing to the Lead Teacher or to the parents
Job Type: Part-time / Contract / Internship
- Responsible, mature
- Pleasant, fun-loving
- Energetic, versatile, enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Enjoys interacting with young children (4-6 years olds / 7-11 years olds), with a passion to nurture them
- Highly proficient in conversational English
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative in coming up with fun, relevant activities to engage children and reinforce concepts
- Possess classroom management skills
- Meticulous, good observation skills
Experience is preferred but not necessary.
Degree / Diploma in Childhood Education or Psychology, passion in Science and familiarity with the latest MOE syllabus are added advantages.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE