Freelance Job Description
IT developer (intern),
Chilli Padi Holdings Pte Ltd
Chilli Padi Holdings Pte Ltd provides Halal catering services for both corporate offices and private functions. We are established in the catering industry for our authentic and palatable Peranakan cuisines. No doubt Peranakan food is our specialty, we also feature a fusion of international dishes on our menus to provide our clients with more freedom in terms of choices, tastes and preferences.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate and lead all EDI development with several vendors including web, ERP, bank, gateway
· Perform EDI support, trouble-shooting and debugging
· Project manage several websites to go live. This includes gathering technical field requirements, firming up the system process, testing of systems, and liaising with vendors on system issues.
· Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand business analytics and system process requirements and implement them in line with strategic direction
· Assist in supporting organization’s technology products such as phone, email, and basic web application system e.g. upload images to website.
· Work closely with functional users in computer troubleshooting and answering IT questions.
· Perform any ad hoc duties assigned from time to time.
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
· Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Managing competing resources and priorities.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· An undergrad or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
· Able to code a front end UI using React, with simple backend to some SQL DB using Node JS
· Able to document the technical specification of an integration for web-based system to ERP system