Freelance Job Description
In need of 4 x Art Therapists for a youth at-risk programme in residential homes. Youths will undergo individual and group sessions, using art therapy to intervene on their risks and needs.
Duration of one run: January 2022 to April 2022 (4 months), potentially more runs subjected to youths' needs and progress, as well as Art Therapist's availability and conduct.
1) Individual Sessions: 3 sessions/month x 4 months (12 sessions)
2) Group Sessions: 1 session/month x 4 months (4 sessions)
Youth profile: 6 youths (per Art Therapist) ranging from 12-21 years' old from the Singapore Boys' Home and Singapore Girls' Home. Only female Art Therapists are allowed at the Girls' Home.
Job Scope for Art Therapist:
1) To assist in the planning and preparation of 12 individual and 4 group sessions with programme coordinator
2) To conduct all 16 sessions with their respective assigned youths
3) To conduct introductory sessions prior to the programme to determine youth's suitability and readiness for the programme
4) To carry out monthly debrief sessions with programme coordinators and caseworkers to discuss on youths' needs and progress
5) To assist programme coordinators in preparing monthly and end-of-run progress reports
1) Certified with a Bachelor's Degree in Art Therapy, preferably a Postgraduate Degree
2) Preferably 1 year experience in conducting art therapy
3) Preferably with experience working with youths at-risk
4) Fully vaccinated
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE