Freelance Job Description
Linc Financials is a client first, people driven, solution focused financial advisory firm; LINC stands for Linking Insurance & Investments in a Neutral manner for Clients. We represent 18 Life Insurers, 5 Investment Platforms, 20 General Insurers to provide quality financial advice backed by best product offering (i.e. best in-class financial solutions) for our clients.
Our revolutionary business model:
1. Linc Financial's e-submission platform with cloud-based training modules & open information database.
2. Centralised Head-Office at Raffles Place, with flexible co-working spaces across Singapore.
3. Represents wide array of product distributors - our financial consultants are able to be one-stop solution providers for their clients.
4. Our Lean Business Model allows us to provide our financial consultants with the highest remuneration structure within the industry.
5. Systems & processes to support consultants are unit managers in running their financial advisory practice, curated from bottom-up.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally existing financial consultants with experience or aspiring directors who wants to lead a team.
We're open to coach a selected handful of new consultants with the following traits: self-driven, diligent, pro-active, coachable and conscientious.
Minimum Diploma, preferably Degree.
You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents only
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE