Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will:
· Design and manage cultivation initiatives.
· Generate sales-ready opportunities via outbound B2B telephone calls.
· Articulate clients’ product messaging; identify prospects’ needs, collect business data, and qualify accounts.
· Maintain accurate records of clients’ contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
· Document information in an accurate and concise weekly report to be submitted to clients.
· Act as a representative of the clients, managing their expectations and enhancing their overall customer satisfaction level.What We Offer
· A dynamic, fast-paced, and vibrant working environment where commitment and drive are truly valued and high performance is rewarded.
· A wide variety of career opportunities, learning support, and development programs to take your career to the next level.
· Competitive basic salary, performance-based bonus.