Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
EAT is a tech start-up that has developed a one-stop platform to ameliorate the start-up ecosystem. We cater to start-ups, investors, advisors & institutions.
EAT believes in creating a work culture that is inclusive and progressive and it is reflected on the platform.
· Scope and build proof-of-concepts / prototypes using data science techniques
· Help on build innovative data products using cutting edge tools and technologies
· Conceive, develop, and test algorithms with tools.
· Locate, clean and wrangle data. Integrate internal and external data sources using APIs
· Work with external and internal partners to identify and deliver user data and tools needed to build prototypes and proof-of-concepts
· Experience in a quantitative field such as computer science, physics, applied mathematics, or engineering.
· Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Interested in data science, data mining, machine learning and statistics
· Motivated and fast learner
· Experience in one or more of:
o text mining or data mining
o machine learning/deep learning
o big data
o graph analytics
o data visualization
· Experience working with programming and scripting languages such as:
o Python, R, Java, C#, Scala
o Big data analytics (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Solr, etc.)
o Front-end / Back-end development
· Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.freelancezone.com.sg/...ientist.html
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.