• Is passionate about planning and conducting programmes for young children and youth.
• Cares about the values development of our young.
• Enjoys the outdoors and outdoor activities; such as camping, hiking, cycling, etc.
• Preferably has at least several years of experience in managing youth programmes and groups such as Scout programme and units, or its equivalent.
• Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Has Certification in the area of youth work, training, counselling, programme development or Wood Badge or its equivalent will be advantageous.
• Has a diploma or degree in any discipline, qualifications in Outdoor Education or Social Work