Freelance Job Description
M&A Consultant - Outsource/Freelance
(Job Ref. 30370)
Our client is an M&A advisory consulting start-up company. This role will be an outsourced role. You'll need to report to the Japanese Vise President. You'll be working in a Rental Office in Singapore (Location TBC).
Employment Type: Outsourced Service Contract
Contract period: N/A (Depends on the performance)
What you will be working on
- To be able to source (find) M&A deals, not just depending on the M&A intermediary (middleman).
- To make lists of M&A prospects
- To call companies and see if they are willing to sell
- To negotiate deals to buy companies at comparatively cheaper prices (compared to market price)
- To explain to the director about deals which include PMI (Post Merger Integration) plans
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
What they are offering
- Bonus (depending on company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- At least 5 years of experience in an M&A related position (especially on the purchasing side)
- Willing to work in a start-up company (experience working in start-ups in China and Indonesia will be beneficial)
For interested applicants, kindly indicate the following in your resume in order for us to process your application faster.
1. Reason for leaving past and present employment(s)
2. Expected / Last drawn salary
3. Availability date
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE