Freelance Job Description
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR / LEAD TRAINER / FACILITATOR (FREELANCE)
- A programme coordinator ensures that programmes are well-executed and that the relevant stakeholders are informed and satisfied.
- The main responsibility of a trainer is to ensure that students’ development and learning outcomes are prioritised on a mass level.
- The main responsibility of a facilitator is to engage youth participants on a group level and ensure that participants internalise the learning points and reflections.
PERKS OF JOINING US
- Continuous development in youth work frameworks and theories
- Able to work on a freelance basis
- There may be improvements in remuneration, position and skills as individuals continue to develop.
1. Time Discipline
2. Able to critically evaluate programmes
3. Willing to travel to any parts of Singapore
4. Ability to communicate with clients
5. Administrative skills required and know how to function Google drive on the go
6. Passionate, bold, committed, driven, nurturing, adaptable and resourceful.
7. May be required to commit to more than one session, depending on the nature of the programme.
8. Able to engage youths digitally via online conference platforms (i.e. Zoom, Google Hangout, etc)