Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
- Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
- Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities, and potential (institutional) investors
- Regulatory filings
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies, fund administrator, banks and other service providers
Providing compliance support for allied activities such as external communication, fund marketing & distribution, publicity, etc.
- Perform other administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts, negotiating prime brokerage, custody and other agreements, etc.
- Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.