Responsibilities and requirements:
- Collaborate closely with the lead designer
to develop creative solutions across all graphic design
tasks, including print, web, mobile, video and animations.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC including (INDD, PSD, AI, PR, AE, XD).
- 1-2 years of working experience (preferred) in Graphic Designer
- Exposure of working experience with WordPress Content Management System is a valued advantage.
- Have a practical but creative approach with an economical sense in design. The ability to understand end user needs through functional design for specific target markets is a must.
- Strong interest in following the market and graphic design trends.
- Be flexible with creative and design approach, whilst maintaining and delivering the commercial requirements and guidelines.
- See through multiple projects from concept to finished product.
- Good time management with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks, working within time and budget deadlines.
- A meticulous eye for detail – you must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work directly with a client and respond quickly to creative briefs and provide creative solutions.
- Team player able to adaptable to a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Communication skills with openness and transparency
- Self-management and a strong sense of commitment to achieve common goals