- 3-5 years experience in Occupational Psych or HR Consulting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s In Psychology from a well
-established university, preferably Occupational Psychology related.
- Familiarity with psychometric assessments
- Good spoken English
to an international standard.
- Experience in lecturing and/or storytelling will be advantageous.
- Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint’s Recording functions and/or other recording software such as Activepresenter will be advantageous. Personal Characteristics
- Driven and self
-motivated, able to operate independently.
- A good team player and able to interact effectively with personnel in our Singapore
- Candidate should be task
-focused and reliable as a high standard is expected.
- Good understanding of how cognitive tests and personality questionnaires are used in the workplace would be advantageous. Job Terms
- Flat Monthly Payment of US$ 800.
- 1 Month
Engagement, if it works well there is scope to extend.
- Record a series of online lecture videos where they need to record themselves teaching topics related to Cognitive Tests and Personality Questionnaires.