Freelance Job Description
- Setting up meetings with government agencies in Thailand
- Translating marketing materials and invitation letters
- Researching for key industry contacts
- Other marketing & business development activities for the launch of a new B2B conference & exhibition in Thailand
- Possess a strong proficiency in English and Thai
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Commit to working at least 16 hours a week during office hours and is able to start work immediately
- Be at least a university undergraduate
Please DO NOT provide your credit card details when applying for jobs.
Applicants are advised not to pay any upfront payment or any registration fee for the purpose of applying jobs.
This ad was registered on 18/01/2019 at ./freelance-job/1023310150301135981/thai-intern.html. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not charge any fee or take any commission for finding and applying jobs.
Something suspicious? Report this job
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.