Freelance Job Description
- Setting up meetings with government agencies in Thailand
- Translating marketing materials and invitation letters
- Researching for key industry contacts
- Other marketing & business development activities for the launch of a new B2B conference & exhibition in Thailand
- Possess a strong proficiency in English and Thai
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Commit to working at least 16 hours a week during office hours and is able to start work immediately
- Be at least a university undergraduate
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.