Freelance Job Description
Think about Buzzfeed meet Hufftington Post. That is the niche market I am trying to capture.
I believe internet can be a better place and a more effective medium of communicating important subjects that truly affect human kind and the world. At the same time, the realization of how we consume information today have shifted greatly, which means it requires a better approach on how we can effectively communicate those matters to the iGen (internet generation audience)
Hence, my goal is to create a platform where we can perform investigative citizen journalism and worldwide crowsourcing social experiment research, and deliver the impactful outcome in a new way of engagement, via viral video, humorous infographic and engaging light-hearted articles.
Should you have the same view, at the same time able to contribute to the any of the skillset that is required and looking to invest in yourself to a potential business venture - Let's have a chat.
So, how does this work?
- I am currently still holding a full time job, so any in-person business activity (meeting, actual project such as shooting and photoshoot will only commence over the weekend)
- All other activities that can be done in front of a computer, you can do it from the comfort of your bed
- You can be compensated in 2 ways. Either as an investor of this venture, then the compensation of your effort will be via equity. Or you can work as a freelance and get paid $300-500 per month
Thank you very much.
Acting, Modeling, Journalism, Writing, Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography, Videography
At the current stage, I am looking for anyone who can contribute in the following area
- Acting/Modelling : You will be the face and voice of our brand. Ideally candidate must be well spoken in English and comfortable in front of the lenses. If you are an aspiring social media influencer and already have your own personal brand, that will be more ideal. I am envisioning up to 3 people for this role.
- Chief Editor/Journalist/Researcher : You will be the main curator of idea and cornerstone of our vision. Primary roles include conducting online scientific research and content creator. Up to 2 people for this role
- Web designer/Graphic Designer/Video editor : You will provide the "look" for us to be noticed in the vast digital jungle out there. Should be well versed in Adobe Cloud Suite of products or other similar solutions for image and video editing. Up to 2 people for this role
- Photographer/Videographer : You will help us capture our insight into the digital media. Should have existing experience and well proven portfolio. Up to 2 people for this role.
Please indicate in your application you preferred mode of compensation, business partner equity or freelance fee.
All applicant will required to submit their resume and relevant portfolio to showcase the skillset that they can bring to the team.